Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Soooooo Maaaannnnnyyyyy YA Speculative Fiction Booooooookkkkkkkkkksssss!

This is my third post highlighting books from the lists of Cybils nominees. I dealt with Middle-Grade Spec Fic here and Middle-Grade Fiction here.  Now I'll get into YA! This post looks somewhat different because I just discovered that it's way easier to copy and paste from the Cybil's list instead of trying to force Blogger to put imported pictures in a nice arrangement! (And it even keeps the links intact! (I think))

Nominated books I know nothing about but the title/cover look intriguing:

By Sarah Bromley



By Nicole Kornher-Stace



By Suzanne Van Rooyen



By Shanna Swendson



By Sharon Cameron



By Tim Wynne-Jones



By Shallee McArthur



By Anna-Marie McLemore



By Lisa Amowitz



Books I've heard great things about and really want to read:


By Hannah Moskowitz



By William Ritter

I haven't read Jackaby yet but these sound really fun!


By Laura Ruby

People just won't shut up about this one!


By Kate Elliott



By Cindy Pon



By Patrick Ness

Really excited for this one. Great premise, and Patrick Ness!

By Erin Bow

Getting lots of hype, and I love the premise.


By Maureen Johnson

Enjoyed the first two of this series.


By Neil Gaiman

Of course I want this one.

By Rae Carson




Books I've read (and loved!):



By E. K. Johnston
This is book two of a duology;
I reviewed the first book of the duo here

By Rachel Neumeier

My brief reviews of Pure Magic and Darkest Part of Forest here

By Holly Black


By Maggie Stiefvater

My review here

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, Archivist Wasp got nominated! I was worried that no one nominated it for the public round. I haven't finished reading it at that time so I didn't feel right in nominating it. My pick was Pure Magic by Rachel Neumeier. I also loved Bone Gap but it was already nominated.

    ReplyDelete