Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A poor but hilarious excuse for a blog post

I've been uninspired in my reading lately; haven't been jumping up and down eager to tell you to read this great book I just read. Also feeling guilty for not having reviewed a Canadian book in January, nor a Marvelous Middle-Grade book in way too long. And we all know what a good motivator guilt is!

So instead of a book review, I offer David Malki's Wondermark. He even has a new blog-friendly format for his cartoons:



A few more favourites:


Now you all can spend the rest of the day being just as productive as I am!  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I haven't written a proper Marvelous Middle-Grade review in a while. But I AM reading a fantastic book: Waking the Moon by Elizabeth Hand (neither MG or Canadian I'm afraid).

    Thanks for the cartoon. I sense hours of procrastination in my future:

    The Strawberries of Regret
    The Fig Newtons of Ennui
    The Celery of Disdain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! Here's more hours to fritter away:

      http://wondermark.com/566/

      Delete